Hybrid (HQ) ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative Designation -8CE
February 12, 2024 - February 13, 2024$79.00
Instructor: Richard Fryer
HYBRID: (HQ) ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative Designation – 8CE
An Accredited Buyer’s Representation stands out in the crowd. Establish a foundation of training skills, and resources to help you succeed as a buyer’s representative.
- Build a buyer representation business
- Value the services you perform on behalf of buyer-clients
- Increase confidence to work towards a signed buyer representation agreement if written, buyer representation agreements are customary in your market
- Gain methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that buyers want
- Winning the Buyer as a Customer
- Forming a Buyer Representation into Action
- Offers, Counter Offers, and Negotiations
- Bringing the Transaction to a Successful Close
- Winning repeat business and referrals
- Complete the two-day core designation course.
- Complete one of the ABR® elective courses.
- Work Experience
- Documentation of five completed transactions in which you acted solely as a buyer representative.
- Professional Affiliation
- Membership in good standing in REBAC
- Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).