FREE Tools and Portals
Understanding the Stages of Construction
In South Florida, the different stages of construction typically include the following:
- Land Acquisition: This is the first stage of construction, where the developer acquires the land for the new construction project. The developer conducts due diligence to determine if the land is suitable for construction and if it meets zoning requirements.
- Pre-Construction: During this stage, the developer finalizes the design, obtains necessary permits, creates a construction timeline, and secures finances for the project.
- Site Preparation: In this stage, the land is cleared, and necessary infrastructure such as roads and sewer lines are put in place.
- Foundation: This is the stage where the foundation is laid, and the building’s anchor is put in place.
- Framing: This stage involves the creation of the building’s framework or skeleton (includes roofing and flashing).
- Plumbing, electrical, and HVAC: The installation of pipes, wires and MORE.
- Exterior Finishes.
- Insulation, Air and Vapor Barriers.
- Interior Finishes.
- Paint, cabinets, fixtures and landscaping.
NEO (New Estate Only) BLOG
Builders Update: One-stop shop for new home inventory, all listings time-stamped so you know how recent they are, fully equipped to protect your commission using a patented electronic buyer registration tool you can build into your website.
New Estate Only (NEO): Pre- and Under- Construction projects in Florida with an effective solution for you to market properties and real estate projects on your website or on a dedicated FREE-OF-CHARGE landing page – the “IFRAME”.
New Home Source Professional (NHSPro): Nationwide collection of new homes from 1000+ builders with exclusive access to agent only tools, updates to customized brochures, customer activity tracking, weekly “New Homes Insider”, agent-branded consumer lead capture page for social media and more.
Proxio Showcase: Market and sell properties and new developments anywhere around the globe with a collaborative sales platform that helps you grow your business and earn more commissions. Properties are automatically added to a customized website created for you.
Why Real Estate Agents and New Home Builders Should Work Together
Everything Real Estate Agents Need to Know About Selling New Construction Homes
Methods of New Home Construction
A Step-by-Step Guide to the Home Building Process
Looking to Find NEW, Move-In Ready Rentals?
Previously visible only to Rental Beast Pro subscribers, MIAMI Realtors® now have access to the addresses of Rental Beast’s owner-sourced rental listings, including move-in ready, new rentals. While detailed access requires a paid subscription, all basic listing information is available to MIAMI Realtors® for FREE!!!
Events & Classes
Webinar: New Estate Only (NEO): The MLS for Pre- and Under-ConstructionJune 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The MLS of Pre- and Under-Construction The largest database of Florida New Construction listings ...Find out more »
Webinar: NHS Pro Basics – Help your buyers & gain more clients with New BuildsJune 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Webinar Join us in this live webinar if you're new to NewHomeSource Professional (NHS Pro)! Gain acc...Find out more »
Webinar: NHS Pro Advanced – Stay Connected with Leads & Grow Your Business with New BuildsJune 22 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Webinar After taking the NewHomeSource Professional (NHS Pro) basics webinar, level up with this adv...Find out more »
Webinar: New Features Spotlight on NHS ProJune 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join our webinar to learn about all the latest all the latest features released on NHS Pro, and a lo...Find out more »
Fundamental Tips for Selling New Construction
- Develop a deep understanding of the new construction project. As a realtor, you should be fully aware of the layout, features, benefits, and pricing. You also need to have a good understanding of the builder, the location, as well as the target market.
- Establish good relationships with the builder and team members. You can gain their trust, get timely updates, and have access to insider information about the new construction project.
- Focus on marketing and brand awareness. Make sure of multiple marketing channels to target prospective buyers. Use social media, online listings, brochures, and email marketing to promote the new construction project.
- Host events and tours of the new construction.