(HQ) ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative Desingation -8CE
April 23, 2024 @ 8:30 am - April 24, 2024 @ 5:30 pm$79.00
In Person (HQ) ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative Designation – 8CE
- Build a buyer representation business.
- Value the services you perform on behalf of buyer-clients.
- Increase confidence to work towards a signed buyer representation agreement if written, buyer representation agreements are customary in your market.
- Ganin methods, tools, and techniques to provide support to services that buyers want.
- Winning the Buyer as a Customer.
- Forming a Buyer Representation into action.
- Offers, Counteroffers, and Negotiations
- Bringing the Transaction to a Successful Close
- Winning repeat business and referrals
- Complete the two-day core designation course.
- Complete one of the ABR® elective courses.
- Work Experience
- Documentation of five completed transactions in which you acted solely as a buyer representative.
- Professional Affiliation
- Membership in good standing in REBAC
- Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
Members: $79 | Non-Members: $99