(A) Understanding the ADA Act -3CE
January 11, 2024 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$15.00
Instructor: Richard H. Burch, CRB, CRS, GRI, TRC, e-PRO, AHWD
- ADA Title I: Employment
- ADA Title II: State and Local Government Activities
- ADA Title II: Public Transportation
- ADA Title III: Public Accommodations
- ADA Title IV: Telecommunications Relay Services
- What is the List of Disabilities Covered Under ADA
- Definition of Disability
- Who has responsibility for ADA compliance in leased places of public accommodation, the landlord or the tenant ?
- What is ADA Website Compliance ?
- Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals
- Living with a service dog
- Emotional support dog information
- Service Animals and Emotional Support Animals and the Law