In-Person: (HQ) Success Series: Time Management – 3 CE
April 17 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm$15.00
Instructor: Omar Capellan
This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
Better time management is one of the keys to help you meet both your own goals, and the goals of your company. Take this course and learn ways to impart the skills you need in order to practice effective time management. Learn how to make more effective use of your time, so that you can achieve your personal and career goals.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Incorporate goal related activities into your daily schedule
• Identify time stealers and their impact on your customers
• Identify time savers and incorporate them into your schedule
• Use principles of time management when working with customers
• Learn the three categories of time and how each will affect your business
• Develop a weekly activities plan sorted by Income, Support or Personal goals
• What are the seven criteria for good time management
• Break down time consuming tasks into smaller tasks that are easier to accomplish
• Handling last minute schedule changes