(CG) Best Practices for Real Estate – How to Stay Out of Real Estate Jail – 3 CE
March 6 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$15.00
Instructor: Thamara Pichardo
This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
Best practices will enable you to be proactive in your real estate transactions to prevent future problems with the law, ethics, clients, or the public.
Take this course and learn ways to follow policies and procedures that ensure you are following the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Commission, while also learning to improve relationships with customers, clients and the public.
The information in this course is based on best practices cited by the Real Estate Commission from audits, articles in professional trade magazines, and the experiences of real estate agents and brokers.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• List the best practices for writing contracts.
• Understand how to comply with license laws regarding Binder Deposits.
• Name policies and procedures that create a more transparent relationship with the public.
• List activities that will help reduce liability and risk.
• Identify best practices in communications that lead to a reduction in consumer complaints.
• Identify practices to help Brokers supervise their agents.
• List resources available to licensees to further their education
• List two procedures to eliminate risk when showing property
• Identify RESPA violations
This class will count for the Business Ethics towards the 14hr. Continuing Ed course.