More models of smartphones and tablets communicate directly with the iBox BT LE keybox than any other Supra keybox. No additional hardware is required for most phones, including the newest models of iPhone and iPad. You can check your phone’s compatibility on the Compatible eKEY Device List.
iBox BT LE is equipped with the same large key container as the iBox BT, that can hold both gate cards and keys. The shackle is completely removed from the key box for easy handling when placing the iBox BT LE on a property.
The iBox BT LE communicates directly with most phones or tablets via infrared (IR), Bluetooth® (BT), and Low-Energy Bluetooth (BT LE) technologies. Please note that iPhone and iPad devices released before the iPhone 4S require a small adapter to communicate with iBox BT LE keyboxes.
In today’s market, Agents and Brokers are constantly looking for ways to List More, Show More, and Earn More. While it’s easy to focus on the marketing and exposure of the listing, a commonly overlooked feature is the type of lockbox being utilized. The New Supra Bluetooth Electronic Lockboxes are not only more secure, increasing your value to your client, but they will save you time and money as well.
- Differentiate yourself from other Agents. Smart Agents know that Smart Sellers look for agents that have an edge in the marketing of the property to attain a successful outcome. A Supra Bluetooth Electronic Lockbox system provides an essential part of the marketing strategy to gain feedback and generate showings into offers.
- Secure controlled access management of property keys. Agents no longer have to worry about who has access to listing keys. Supra Bluetooth Electronic Lockboxes strictly limit access to other agents who have gotten their Supra eKey or ActiveKey from the MIAMI Association or other South Florida Board of REALTORS®. The eKey and ActiveKey require a code be entered by the agent in order to access the lockbox.
- Grow your business by being more efficient and productive. It’s no longer necessary to drive around town to real estate offices picking up and dropping off keys to properties. That time can be better invested gaining more “face time” with clients – or potential clients. With easy access to the keys, you don’t have to arrange time to pick up the keys, or wait for the listing agent to be available to let you into the property. Fewer showings will occur while waiting for the availability of the keys. Having the keys readily accessible at the property saves time for all involved parties.
- Showing notifications and automated feedback for each property access. The great thing about Supra Bluetooth Electronic Lockboxes is that they have the ability to record and hold data and every single access is recorded. Not only that, but notifications can be sent to notify the listing agent of an access to their lockbox. Add in the ability of the Supra system to automatically send an email asking for feedback, and you have a very powerful system working for you.
- Detailed access reporting. In today’s market, sellers are becoming more intimately involved with the selling process of their home. In addition to having the ability to record entries, Supra Bluetooth Electronic Lockbox system also allows for detailed access reporting to clients. You can now give a client data showing how often their house is being shown prompting conversations about the marketing strategy and the need for realignment if market data shows justification.