We invite you to visit our 6 locations – your beautiful MIAMI headquarters or our other 5 offices conveniently located near you…while you visit or attend a class, enjoy a great cup of Starbucks coffee.
MIAMI Association of REALTORS®
700 S. Royal Poinciana Blvd., Suite 400, Miami, Florida 33166
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated MIAMI REALTORS® or by a third party who has uploaded content on our site, please provide the following information to the MIAMI REALTORS®’ designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website.
- An address, telephone number and email address where MIAMI REALTORS® can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not MIAMI REALTORS®, can contact you.
- statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent or by law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
MIAMI REALTORS® may request additional information before removing any infringing material. MIAMI REALTORS® may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that person can respond to your allegations. MIAMI REALTORS® has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c).
If you believe your copyright material is being used on this site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
700 S. Royal Poinciana Blvd., Suite 400
Miami, FL 33166
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com