In-Person: (SB) Property Inspections for Real Estate – 4 CE
December 8 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Instructor: Cesar A. Costa
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid in full prior to June 8th, 2022.
This course is approved for 4HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
You will learn how the property inspection fits on the real estate transaction and how to take the most of it. Learn the different types of inspections, what ancillary service is required for each property, how to negotiate the results and avoid losing a deal due to the home inspection. You will also learn how to choose and recommend the inspection company and what are the limitations of the home inspection. Also, common concerns and pre-listing inspections will be covered. You will sharpen your skills to close more deals with less aggravations, and have satisfied customers that will generate more referrals.
· What is a home inspection? How to use home inspection services efficiently and professionally and how to benefit from the home inspection experience
· How to set up the correct expectations for a home inspection. How to reduce potential liabilities associated with a real estate transaction
· How to select and recommend vendors. Understanding some of the common concerns found during a home inspection
· What is Wind Mitigation and 4 Point Inspection, Mold Inspection, Termite Inspection? Other auxiliary services and how to choose the appropriate ones
· How to prepare for a pre-listing inspection (seller side)
· How to choose the inspection company
· Improve negotiations and communication skills involved with the home inspection experience
The link you have selected is located on another server. The linked site contains
Information that has been created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by
institutions or organizations independent of this organization. We do not endorse,
approve, certify, or control any linked websites, their sponsors, or any of their
policies, activities, products or services. We do not assume responsibility for the
accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained therein.