- This event has passed.
In-Person: (CG) If Men are From Mars and Women From Venus-Where are My Buyers From? 3 CE – CANCELLED
March 16 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$45.00
Instructor: Josh Cadillac
This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
The first step to running a successful business is figuring out what your customer needs and how best to give it to them. In this class we delve into the mind of who our customers are and what they need. Not just what they think they need but things they don’t even realize they need. Successful businesses meet customers needs better than their competitors. Most agents do not recognize what the customer really wants and for this reason they lose the potential lifelong loyalty, and repeat customers they could be developing. Don’t let the opportunity to stand out in your industry and develop a real competitive advantage pass you by.
- This class focuses on identifying the types of people you work with
- Identifying the type of person you are
- Recognizing things in society that agents routinely miss that customers secretly desire
- Identifying peoples hidden motives and desires
- Building a business built on caring for peoples actual needs
- Creating a strong loyal customer base of people that would never work with another agent.