Last updated: May 30, 2018
The information contained on http://www.miamirealtors.com website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
MIAMI Association of REALTORS assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall MIAMI Association of REALTORS be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. MIAMI Association of REALTORS reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
MIAMI Association of REALTORS does not warrant that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated MIAMI REALTORS® or by a third party who has uploaded content on our site, please provide the following information to the MIAMI REALTORS®’ designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website.
- An address, telephone number and email address where MIAMI REALTORS® can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not MIAMI REALTORS®, can contact you.
- statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent or by law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
MIAMI REALTORS® may request additional information before removing any infringing material. MIAMI REALTORS® may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that person can respond to your allegations. MIAMI REALTORS® has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c).
If you believe your copyright material is being used on this site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
700 S. Royal Poinciana Blvd., Suite 400
Miami, FL 33166
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org