- This event has passed.
ZOOM: Commercial Core Law 3hr CE
September 28 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$35.00
Instructor: Jose Maria Serrano
HYBRID: Commercial Core Law & LOI
- Recognize and distinguish between a commercial transaction and a residential transaction
- Understand the basic premises of the license law which licenses the brokerage of commercial real estate.
- Understand the contents of a commercial listing agreement from either a lease or purchase
- Understand the purpose of a Letter of intent & Confidentiality Agreements
- Understand the contents of an industry purchase contract for either a lease or purchase
- Understand why there is not an industry commercial lease form.
- Understand and apply compensation contract for either a lease or purchase
- Understand the disclosure requirements in a commercial transaction and to appreciate and apply general concerns in a commercial real estate transaction that do not occur in residential transactions: ADA concerns, commercial tax concerns, long term agreements, assignments, the role of an attorney in a commercial transaction and varied tools utilized by commercial practitioners, income/expense reports, rent rolls and sub leases.