- This event has passed.
In-Person: (WB) Newly Licensed? Now What? – 3 CE
February 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$15.00
Instructor: Aroosa Rauf
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid in full prior to June 8th, 2022.
This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
You have done it. You have passed a classroom and state exam that allows you to now practice real estate. So what is next? As a newly licensed agent the days of exhilaration and accomplishments are measured from one moment to the next. There is so much knowledge to comprehend, recall and apply. This course has been designed to set you up to succeed by answering some of the most
important “What’s next?” questions. The information will be divided into five sections: Corporation Entities and the Business Plan; Mortgage Financing 101; Home Construction, Architecture and Inspections; The Art of Working with Sellers and Buyers; and Title 101.
• Establish a higher level of competency and understanding of applied real estate terms.
• Understand the choices to be made when setting up your personal business.
• Explore the benefits of a business plan and how to create an effective plan.
• Learn how to professionally guide your customers through the many aspects of the financing process.
• Utilize proven steps to take to avoid pitfalls in the financing process for your clients.
• Understand what your clients are looking for by learning the basics of architectural features.
• Understand the inspection process and how it affects your client.
• Obtain an overview of working with Sellers and Buyers
• Explore the importance of establishing real estate partnerships with supporting professionals.
• Understand the title process.
• Realize which professional does what after an executed contract.