You can now access the videos and presentations on the right side of this page.
- How are the current market changes impacting landlords and tenants and how can you adapt your business?
- How can you guide your retail and office clients while adding value during business disruptions?
- How are specific asset classes impacted and how can you take advantage of the changes?
- What technologies will help us right now?
What are ghost kitchens and how are they related to malls?
- How can adaptive reuse turn obsolete space into valuable assets?
- Retail has been affected by the pandemic. Are the changes in the industry permanent?
Valuing Your Commercial Brokerage Business
Adaptive Reuse: Ghosts Kitchens, Malls, Retails Centers and More
Capital Market: Where is the Money?
Panel: Industrial Strength: Dock Height, Construction and More
Miller Construction Company
Ted Konigsberg, SIOR
Infinity Commercial Real Estate
Michael Silver, SIOR
First Vice President
Panel: Adapting to Market Shifts: Office and Retail
Founder & Owner
Azor Advisory Services
Maria G. Juncadella, SIOR, CCIM, MBA
Fairchild Partners, Inc.
Jennifer Wollmann, CIPS
Chairperson of the Board-Elect
BHHS EWM Realty