Member2Member (M2M) Rules
Please take the time to read the rules below which are designed to make the system more equitable and effective for everyone:
The following is the policy for the Member2Member (M2M) Email System:
- The M2M Email System is for the marketing of commercial properties only (haves and needs): office, industrial, land, business opportunities, multi-family etc. Any other type of email is subject to a warning, then permanent suspension. For example, residential properties, recruitment ads, other services such as lending and title are prohibited.
- The system is limited to 8 emails a month. Emails may be in the form of a summary of all inventory/properties or an individual property. International properties, as long as they are commercial, are also acceptable.
- Members can send the same property twice within 14 days.
- The Member sending the M2M email must be the primary contact on the flyer. If a Non-Member is found to be using a member email account they will be automatically billed for membership to MIAMI COMMERCIAL.
- These rules will be distributed twice to all MIAMI COMMERCIAL Members through M2M within this month and included in a button on the M2M dashboard. Any violation results in a warning, a reminder of current policy and a second infraction results in suspension of account for One (1) Month with reinstatement. The third infraction results in permanent suspension.
Thanks for your attention and understanding.