MIAMI — Delegates from a record 18 foreign countries have confirmed their participation for the 26th annual MIAMI Association of REALTORS® (MIAMI) Global Real Estate Congress on Nov. 6-8 at the Biltmore Hotel. MIAMI will host the international real estate event of the year, attended by more than 200 real estate professionals.
“MIAMI REALTORS® is honored to once again bring together our distinguished international partners and leading South Florida real estate professionals so we can learn from each other, advance our profession and collaborate on future endeavors worldwide,” MIAMI Chairman of the Board Fernando Arencibia Jr. said. “The award-winning MIAMI Global Real Estate Congress is the place to do business as MIAMI continues to establish itself as the Global City of the Future!”
18 Foreign Countries Set to Participate in the 2022 MIAMI Global Real Estate Congress
Argentina, Belize, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Dubai (UAE), Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Jamaica, Mexico, Netherlands, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Sweden and Ukraine will be represented with delegates at the 2022 MIAMI Global Real Estate Congress. The real estate leaders will each speak about the markets in their respective countries during a special international market briefings session at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 6. Registration required.
Delegates and guests will also engage in numerous MIAMI Congress presentations, luncheons, networking, panels, marketing sessions and more. MIAMI has official partnerships with 230 international real estate organizations worldwide.
The following international delegates are confirmed for the 2022 MIAMI Congress:
- Argentina: Natalia Flores from Federación Inmobiliaria de la República Argentina (FIRA) & CILA Jóvenes; and Santiago Arnoldi, past presdient of FIRA Jóvenes
- Belize: Carlo Habet, President of Belize National Association of Real Estate
- Brazil: Marcos Santos of Central dos Galpões and João Araújo of COFECI & CILA Jóvenes
- Canada: Toronto Regional Real Estate Board President Kevin Crigger and Immediate Past President Lisa Patel
- Colombia: Camilo Villa from FEDELONJAS & CILA Jóvenes
- Dominican Republic: Dominique Donzier of Dominicanluxvillas
- Dubai: Dawood Al-Shezawi, President of International Property Show, PNP, and Invest in Dubai Real Estate
- Ecuador: Jorge Oliver Rosero of Rosero Construye
- El Salvador: Douglas Suriano, ASAI President
- France: Julie Duffoux and Celine Gabriel from Premier Syndicat Français de l’Immobilier of France (SNPI) and André Perrissel and six representatives from the World Property Business Club & FNAIM
- Jamaica: Pierre Shirley, President of REALTORS® Association of Jamaica
- Mexico: Carlos Rodriguez Arana Favela of Cuidad Maderas
- Netherlands: VBO Chairman Harry Bruijniks, Sandra Kers & 20 representatives of VBO
- Nigeria: Adenyi Tinubu, Association of Estate Agents in Nigeria (AEAN) and Gbenga Ismail, FIABCI Nigeria
- Panama: Vanessa Bernal, executive director of ACOBIR
- Peru: Janet Tapia of ASPAI, Guillermo Iturrizaga of ASPAI, and Gennaro Casareto of ASPAI & CILA Jóvenes Coordinator
- Sweden: Ann Johansson of Shaza Real Estate
- Ukraine: Igor Balaka, Vice President for International Activities of the Ukrainian Realtors Association and Arhur Ohanesyan from Kyiv, Ukraine
Miami Mayor Francis Suarez, NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun Headline MIAMI Congress
City of Miami Mayor Francis Suarez and NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun will headline more than 20 powerful speakers addressing global real estate trends and opportunities.
Featured programming includes MIAMI CEO Teresa King Kinney revealing initial findings from the latest South Florida Profile of International Buyers, a survey conducted for MIAMI by NAR. The survey is the only study that annually tracks international real estate sales in South Florida. The presentation will include key statistics and trends on the top foreign countries purchasing Miami real estate.
South Florida is the top market for international buyers in the U.S., and MIAMI, the largest local Realtor association in the U.S., was the first association recognized by NAR with the Platinum Award for Global Achievement.
MIAMI Congress presenting sponsor is Lennar.
Access more info: http://www.MiamiCongress.com
About the MIAMI Association of Realtors®
The MIAMI Association of Realtors (MIAMI) was chartered by the National Association of Realtors in 1920 and is celebrating 102 years of service to Realtors, the buying and selling public, and the communities in South Florida. Comprised of six organizations: MIAMI RESIDENTIAL, MIAMI COMMERCIAL; BROWARD-MIAMI, a division of MIAMI Realtors; JTHS-MIAMI, a division of MIAMI Realtors in the Jupiter-Tequesta-Hobe Sound area; MIAMI YPN, our Young Professionals Network Council; and the award-winning MIAMI Global Council. MIAMI REALTORS represents nearly 60,000 total real estate professionals in all aspects of real estate sales, marketing, and brokerage. It is the largest local Realtor association in the U.S. and has official partnerships with 230 international organizations worldwide. The 26th annual MIAMI Global Real Estate Congress will be held Nov. 6-8, 2022 at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables. MIAMI REALTORS has launched its new YPN Global and will host the first-ever YPN Global Congress on Feb. 12-14, 2023, in Dubai. MIAMI has been selected to host the prestigious FIABCI World Congress on June 5-9, 2023. MIAMI’s official website is www.MiamiRealtors.com