BROWARD-MIAMI AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Ambassadors offer representation in local events and activities as well participation through various social media channels. They will increase the visibility of our Association to the public and other Real Estate Professionals. BROWARD-MIAMI Ambassadors work closely with and support our Volunteer Leadership and Staff Professionals to achieve our goals and objectives.
Ambassadors have excellent communication and networking skills as well as a strong, positive presence on social media.
- Familiar with the Association’s mission, vision and goals.
- Educate prospective members about our products and services.
- Check-in at events and then post on social media to increase the MIAMI visibility and brand.
- Act as a BROWARD-MIAMI Ambassador at association events & activities.
- Build rapport with potential members and the public.
- Monitor feedback and escalating negative feedback to the Professional Staff.
- Represent the association at local activities, Chamber Events, launches and trade shows.
- Brainstorm ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintain a positive image of the Association at all times