- This event has passed.
(CG): A Convenient Path – Navigating the VA Sales Process – 3 CE
October 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$15.00
Instructor: Michael Lux
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues are paid prior to June 14th, 2023.
This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
Florida strives to be the friendliest “military state” in the country so much so, that we have a non-profit corporation, created by the state of Florida, called Veterans Florida. The corporation is designed to help
veterans fully transition to civilian life in the sunshine state.
This is where you come in. You will navigate today’s Veteran through the home buying process explaining the difference between Pre-Qualify and Pre-approval, define, Maximum Debt Ratios, Maximum Loan Amounts, review,
the importance of Credit Counseling and review the FR/BAR Sales Contract, as it pertains to the VA sales process.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Define the DD 214 and Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
• Describe Basic Entitlements
• Explain the Difference Between Pre-Qualify and Pre-Approval
• Define Maximum Debt Ratios and Maximum Loan Amounts
• Review the Areas of the FR/BAR Contract That Relate VA Sales
• Explain the Alive and Well Letter and How It Is Used
• Define the Importance of Credit Counseling for Veterans
• Define WARMS
• The Closing Disclosure and How It Benefits the Veteran
• Explain a Post-Closing Campaign
• Who Is Eligible for a VA Guaranteed Loan
• Describe the Benefits of a VA Guaranteed Loan
• Define Certificate of Reasonable Value (CRV)