In-Person: (WB) ChatGPT for Real Estate: A Guide to AI for Agents – 3hr CE
August 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Instructor: Craig Grant
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid prior to June 14th, 2023.
Artificial Intelligence or AI has been around for a long time, but with the emergence of OpenAI’s ChatGPT & Dalle-2, MidJourney, Bard, Co-Pilot, & others, plus so many other tools we already use and love like Office, Docs, Canva, Adobe, Grammarly, and more incorporating AI into their offerings, it has finally reached the
In this session, we will explore what AI is, how it can be used in your real estate business and everyday life, the legal & ethical implications, and much more.
By the end of this session, you will be more intelligent about this fast-emerging technology to ensure you stay ahead of the curve, improve your life happiness, and boost your business efficiencies and customer service, all while using these tools in an ethical and compliant manner!
● Recognize the basic concepts of Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing and how they can be used in their business to best reach & work with consumers.
● Define the architecture and capabilities of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools including ChatGPT and how they can be used in their business to best reach & work with consumers.
● List the many uses and applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and tools including ChatGPT can have to enhance their life and business and to best reach & work with consumers.
● Develop an understanding of the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and tools including ChatGPT on their lives and how they will interact with consumers in various sectors now and in the future of the real estate industry.
● Recognize the challenges and legit concerns that are inherent in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) space including how to best ethically reach & work with consumers.
The link you have selected is located on another server. The linked site contains
Information that has been created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by
institutions or organizations independent of this organization. We do not endorse,
approve, certify, or control any linked websites, their sponsors, or any of their
policies, activities, products or services. We do not assume responsibility for the
accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained therein.