New Realtor and Realtor Associate Members
Required information for new agents joining offices that are affiliated with our Association:
- Download and Print (PDF) JTHS-MIAMI New Member Application
- Real Estate License number. To check on your license number, go to http://www.myfloridalicense.com.
- E-mail address
- Payments may be made by credit card online (MC, VISA, American Express, Discover).
Once we receive the above information, we will send you a confirmation email once processed including your user ID and password for the MLS.
- Global Membership Application
- MIAMI Global Member (U.S.) – U.S. Members must be a REALTOR®, a member in good standing of NAR, State Association of REALTORS® and a local Association of REALTORS®. Dues are only $120.00 per year (proration based on application date) – any individual REALTOR® can apply for membership (Global/Secondary Membership)
- MIAMI Global Member (Non-U.S.) – If you reside outside the U.S., you are eligible to join as a MIAMI Global Member for an annual fee of $120.00 USD. Members of NAR Cooperating Associations and others residing permanently outside the U.S., active in a real estate association or company, can apply for Global Membership.
- Upgrades are available that include ProxioPro Premium and Platinum Service Packages (see application for more info)
I’m very happy that we have Remine Pro as I was paying for that separately and had no idea It’s offered for FREE for members. I discovered we had it because it was included in his billing email, the staff at JTHS and MIAMI are the best!” Kevin Mecabe, Florida Coastal Living
As a Broker Associate with Frankel-Ball Realty, I’ve had the pleasure of being on the MIAMI Association of Realtors® now since 2016 when I moved to Jupiter. Over the last six years, and through the evolving partnership with the Miami Board, I’ve watched our local division deliver phenomenal products and exceptional service. I can’t say enough good things about Joanne Werstlein and Sarah Jensen. It just goes to show how two professionals, well-seasoned in their craft, can deliver state-of-the-art services and systems, while providing a friendly approach to every member they serve. It doesn’t matter what time or day you contact Joanne or Sarah, they make it a point to get back to you even with the smallest request. Their spot on service, current and relevant training coupled with their professional, personal approach is unlike any board I’ve been a member of selling real estate for the last 23 years. JTHS-MIAMI is essential to my success as a realtor.
Karla J. Carreiro, Broker Associate, Frankel-Ball Realty, Jupiter