In-Person: (WB) Commercial Letter of Intent
June 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$15.00
Instructor: Russell S. Jacobs, Atty
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid by June 14th, 2023.
A Great Commercial Contract Starts with a Powerful Letter of Intent…
Letter of Intents can be an important and an even crucial step in securing a sale or lease for our client. You will understand their role in the deal for both buyers and sellers as well as landlords and tenants.
This presentation provides these insiders tips:
- Why are LOIs used and under what circumstance ?
- What are the advantages versus just going to contract ?
- When is an LOI appropriate and when should you just present and offer ?
- How do you determine what to include in an LOI?
- What specific verbiage is typical?
- The three most commonly missed items in a letter of intent
- Care about your license? , forgetting this one simple step can bring it all crashing down
- Think you need an attorney for a letter of intent… maybe you do and maybe you don’t
This class has 3 MIAMI Commercial Diploma Points
Instructor: Russell Jacobs – Commercial and Residential Real Estate Lawyer for The Jacobs Law Group