Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid in full prior to June 14, 2023.
This course is approved for 2 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
There is nothing worse than when a deal goes bust for something that could have been prevented or should have been known about since the beginning.
Come learn how to represent sellers like a Pro!
We will review:
1. Emphasizing the importance of names matching on documents and the need for valid identification and determining who the seller is in the transaction.
2. Discussing different party types, such as trusts, LLCs, corporations, and estates, and how they impact the transaction.
3. Addressing scenarios involving the death of property owners and their implications, probate and its relevance
4. Defining what homestead is and understanding its significance in real estate transactions.
5. Exploring the process of gathering information from sellers during client intake.
6. Understanding the acceptance of offers and the effective date of contracts.
7. Discussing the concept of assignability in real estate transactions.
8. Exploring financing options and considerations in the transaction.
9. Defining what a net sheet is and its role in real estate transactions.
10. Detailing seller closing costs, including the differences between standard and As-Is contracts.
The link you have selected is located on another server. The linked site contains
Information that has been created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by
institutions or organizations independent of this organization. We do not endorse,
approve, certify, or control any linked websites, their sponsors, or any of their
policies, activities, products or services. We do not assume responsibility for the
accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained therein.