In celebration of MIAMI’s 100th Anniversary, we are extending the early dues payment education credit until April 30, 2021.
- This event has passed.
(C) Working with Buyers and Sellers: MIAMI Marketing Tools: Part 1 (Spanish)
March 16, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Presented in Spanish
Part 1: MLS Marketing Tools featuring:
1. RatePlug: Automated Marketing Program
-Provides your homebuyers with valuable finance information on each property they view to help them determine affordability
-Displays only the lenders that you work with and trust
-Includes property flyers for your listings and open house events
2. eProperty Watch: A consumer service that arrives in a monthly scheduled email and keeps them up-to-date on their home and neighborhood
-Makes you the market expert that prospects rely on for home values and neighborhood activity
-Agent branded emails, keeping you name top-of-mind
-Interesting drip-marketing platform
3. MLS Integrated Insurance quotes is not only what you and your customers have been asking for…
-Quotes available in 11 different languages
-Available for RE1 and RE2 (single family homes and condos)
-Built for REALTORS with print, fax and email options available
4. Property Open House: https://www.southfloridaopenhousesearch.com/
5. Property Panorama: Cutting-edge, yet highly affordable virtual tour solutions that allow agents and brokers to enhance their listings with tours that include videos, QR codes, flyers, turbo text and social media shares.
-automatically generated, updated and synced every hour
-MLS/IDX compliant and browser/smartphone compatible