- This event has passed.
Virtual: Staging to Sell – What Every Realtor Should Know
June 3 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Instructor: Aimee Lopez
Register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
A real estate professional completing this class will understand
- What STAGING IS and what it IS NOT
- How the entire STAGING PROCESS works and will benefit you & your clients (planning, logistics & showcasing)
- HOW to INTRODUCE STAGING to Your clients and WHEN
- Understand Client’s Concerns and OVERCOMING OBJECTIONS
- What a staging CONTRACT CLAUSES should have and how to protect clients from litigation by knowing what questions to ask a stager
- The nation wide AVERAGE COST and value of home staging for OCCUPIED, VACANT AND VIRTUAL staging and the Return On
- Importance of MARKETING efforts with staging, photos and Internet presence
This presentation comes with over 50-STAGING TIPS that agents can use immediately