- This event has passed.
Zoom: Best Practices for Real Estate – How to Stay Out of Real Estate Jail – 3 CE
September 20, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm$15.00
Instructor: Pichardo, ThamaraYes
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid prior to June 8th, 2022.
This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
Best practices will enable you to be proactive in your real estate transactions to prevent future problems with the law, ethics, clients, or the public.
Take this course and learn ways to follow policies and procedures that ensure you are following the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Commission, while also learning to improve relationships with customers, clients and the public.
The information in this course is based on best practices cited by the Real Estate Commission from audits, articles in professional trade magazines, and the experiences of real estate agents and brokers.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• List the best practices for writing contracts.
• Understand how to comply with license laws regarding Binder Deposits.
• Name policies and procedures that create a more transparent relationship with the public.
• List activities that will help reduce liability and risk.
• Identify best practices in communications that lead to a reduction in consumer complaints.
• Identify practices to help Brokers supervise their agents.
• List resources available to licensees to further their education
• List two procedures to eliminate risk when showing property
• Identify RESPA violations
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.