- This event has passed.
ZOOM: SRS: Seller Representative Specialist Designation- 8CE
January 24 @ 9:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm$129.00
ZOOM: SRS – Seller Representative Specialist Designation – 8CE
January 24 to January 25 from 9am to 5pm both days
The 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and use methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
Zoom Link and Course material will be sent to class registrants the day prior to the class.
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access is REQUIRED. After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to join the session when the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting , simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.
- Complete the SRS course
- Complete one of the SRS elective courses
- Member in good standing with the National Association of Realtors
- Documentation of 5 completed transactions in which you acted solely as the seller representative
- Submit the designation application along with documentation of 5 completed transactions
- Annual Dues | Waived for the first year
- $99 each subsequent year
Members: $129 | Non-Members: $159