- This event has passed.
(H) In-Person: Understanding Zoning Principles, Terminology and Techniques
May 3 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$35.00
Instructor: Jose Garrido
In-Person: Understanding Zoning Principles, Terminology and Techniques:
- Zoning/The basics introduction.
- The what and why/ Zoning district designations defined.
- The code maps, regulations and types in State, County, and Municipalities.
- How it all works in CRE Real Estate
- The team players in the development process.
- Type of Assets and Zoning / Commercial Office / CBD Retail / Condos / Mixed Use / Business Opportunities
- Zoning Code Numbers and Regulations including City of Miami / Miami21 / Miami Dade County Chapter 33
- Evaluating Commercial Property, vacant and existing. Topics include Building Density and Learning How to Calculate Density.
- Looking at Vacant Land. How it all comes together in the development process.
- Zoning legal permissibility of vacant lands.
- Case Studies and the Zoning Hearing Process
- What is it, What it Contains?
- The Zoning Process.
- Variances, district boundary changes defined.
- CDMP amendment cycle, its role.
- Miami Dade Agricultural Land and Interim District Defined