- This event has passed.
Webinar: Don’t Let Termites Eat Your Deal – 2 CE
November 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Instructor: Cesar A. Costa
This course is approved for 2 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
The presence of termites in a home that you are thinking about purchasing or selling is a big deal but does not have to be a deal breaker. There are some steps you can take to protect yourself, your closing or your new home from the consequences of a termite infestation.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Identify why do you need a home Inspection? Understand Florida weather and typical inspections concerns. Properly recommend vendors without limiting choice.
2. Recognize what services are not part of the standard home inspection.
3. Realize where termites are found and what is the associated damage. Understand what is a WDO and how to identify the main types of termites.
4. Learn how termite inspections are performed and how termites are identified. Pinpoint limitations of WDO inspections.
5. Discover common drywood termite entry points and Identify conducive conditions for termites and how to avoid them.
6. Compare different treatment methods and strategies. Negotiate the deal.
After completion of this course, real estate agents will be able to:
• Have a better understanding of termites in general
• How WDO inspections are performed and its limitations
• Identify conditions that favor termite growth
• Understand treatment strategies
• Reduce risks
• Avoid losing deals unnecessarily
• Increase customer satisfaction
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.