(WB) Understanding Buyer Broker Agreements and How to Implement Them – 3 CE
October 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Instructor: Michelle Rojas
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid in full prior to June 14, 2023.
This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
Have you ever felt like saying, “Buy from me or get out of my car.” You work with a buyer for days on end, drive them to every house they want to see, only to find out a week later that they used their Great Aunt Lucy, who has a real estate license, to buy a home? Loyalty seems to be at an all-time low. The internet helps buyers gain tons of information and we as licensees have to prove our worth and value even more today.
Why should a buyer pick one agent to work with and be loyal? Is there a way a buyer can do that? We ask sellers to commit to one brokerage with an agreement so why don’t we ask buyers for the same commitment? Let’s find out how.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Explain the importance of working exclusively with a buyer.
• List ways the associate can find buyers to work with.
• Determine which agreement is appropriate when.
• Understand how written agreements protect both the customer and the brokerage.
• Understand what an exclusive representation means when working with a buyer.
• Explain what an exclusive representation doesn’t mean when working with a buyer.
• Understand what types of agency relationships are authorized with an exclusive buyer broker agreement.
• Determine when a showing agreement form might be better utilized than an exclusive representation.
• Understand how to properly fill out an exclusive buyer broker agreement.
• Understand how to properly fill out a showing agreement.
• Explain to a buyer the importance of the agreement and how to present it. seller can assist in confusion of procuring cause.
The link you have selected is located on another server. The linked site contains
Information that has been created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by
institutions or organizations independent of this organization. We do not endorse,
approve, certify, or control any linked websites, their sponsors, or any of their
policies, activities, products or services. We do not assume responsibility for the
accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained therein.