- This event has passed.
Webinar: Question Based Selling for Real Estate – 2 CE
August 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$15.00
Instructor: Cesar A. Costa
This course is approved for 2 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
After completion of this course, real estate agents will be able to identify situations where agents can help home buyers or home sellers achieve their objectives, implement Question Based Selling to offer what is relevant for the deal, with fewer objections and higher customer satisfaction, develop their own questions and their own framework to apply to real estate transactions and better structure sales tactics to achieve constant results.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the difference between traditional sales techniques and Question Based Selling. Learn how to avoid objections instead of dealing with objections.
- Learn the types of questions that can be used in a Real Estate Sale and how to apply Situation, Problem, Implication and Result questions in your actual real estate transactions.
- Develop your own questions during the workshop through group discussions, based on your own experiences, which can be readily applied to your particular transactions.
- Identify the consumer decision phases by recognizing the customer readiness to make a decision, distinguishing implicit and explicit needs.
- Understand how value perception differs from price, and how value perception can affect decisions. Develop focus on the value, importance, or utility of a solution.
- Understand how to organize the sales funnel and prioritize activities to avoid periods with no sales and ensure a constant stream of closed deals.
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.