In-Person (CG) Show Me the Money! Top Tips & Tricks: Finding Listings in MIAMI Premium Tax Services
February 1 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Instructor: Robert Rodriguez
- Identify the different property types and land use
- Search by subdivision
- Search and identify properties in distressed (Pre-Foreclosure and Auction)
- Search and find properties with property tax delinquencies
- Search for properties in Opportunity Zones
- Search and find Expired listings
- Generate mailing labels
- Download spreadsheet with property and owner information
- Identify prospecting area by map
- Use search filters like absentee, ownership time, home equity, sell score and more to target homeowners with a high probability of listing their property
- Access property owner full contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Use the Remine to build mailing campaigns that will design, print, and mail your marketing to property owners for a competitive price.
- Set up alerts for properties you are targeting and get notified of any movement or activities that occur.
- Prospect like a Pro from both your desktop computer and your cell phones