- This event has passed.
HYBRID: (CG) Enhance Your Business – FREE from MIAMI
August 29 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Instructor: Christy Denys
eProperty Watch: A consumer service that arrives in a monthly scheduled email and keeps them up-to-date on their home and neighborhood.
– Enroll and import up to 2,500 customers (You are the sponsor)
– Makes you the market expert that prospects rely on for home values and neighborhood activity
– Agent branded emails, keeping your name top-of-mind
– Interesting drip-marketing platform
– Dynamic and fresh data each month
SavvyCard: A FREE Virtual Business Card Solution
– A FREE shareable webcard optimized for mobile phones
– Easy to use call, text and email buttons
– Customers can search MLS right from your card leading listings back to you
– Allows customers to share with other potential customers
Remine Pro: Another way to search the MLS, tax consumer info and more. An all-in-one tool designed to keep real estate professionals and consumers engaged on their home buying process.
– Predictive Analytics: Know when customers are most likely to buy or sell property
– Track People and Property with Timely Alerts: Keep a pulse on properties, neighborhoods and people including changes in sell score, MLS activity, occupancy, deeds and more
– Simple Map-Based Search: Sort opportunities by propensity to sell, value equity, mortgage information, ownership time and more
– Contact Information: Available at no cost – household contact information of owners, and non-owner occupants
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM): Target, print and mail powerful offers in just a few clicks
– No permit, mailing list, or experience required
– Mail postcards or flyers at super-low prices
– Ability to target specific geographies by postal route or ZIP
– Buy your immediate neighborhood or the entire market
– Easy targeting w/ “point and click” online map tool
If you have a disability and may require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact our Education Team at 305-468-7066 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a reasonable accommodation at least 48 hours before the event.