- This event has passed.
In-Person: (NEB) Common Insurance Deal Killers & How To Overcome Them
August 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Instructor: Luis Perez
The 4 point inspection form comes at a crucial point in the real estate transaction. The buyers are under contract, they have accepted the outcome of the inspection, the home appraised, and now it comes time to obtain insurance. Most insurance companies use the 4 point inspection form to determine a property’s insurance eligibility, the thing is that this form is not designed to find a way to help your clients get insurance, this form is designed to find an excuse not to insure the home. In this class, you will learn what are the most common issues that can prevent clients from getting insurance and how to overcome them.
- Mistakes inspectors make on the reports that can affect the chances of your clients obtaining insurance
- Learn about the electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and roofing issues that are red flags on the 4 point
- How to read and interpret the 4 point inspection form
- Understand why this form is needed
- How to overcome the issues with a 4 point