Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid in full prior to June 14, 2023.
This course is approved for 2 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
This course is intended for new and experienced Realtors interested in gaining practical knowledge and skills in the area of probate.Learn the ins-and-outs of probate and how it can impact your transactions. Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your business.
The following topics will be covered:
1. Understanding the concept of Probate.
2. Familiarizing with key terminology.
3. Differentiating between Summary administration and Full administration.
4. Exploring Ancillary Administration.
5. Determining when Probate is necessary, including various ownership scenarios (Fee Simple, Tenants in Common, Joint Tenants with Right of Survivorship, Tenants by the Entirety, Enhanced Life Estate with Remaindermen, and Revocable Trust), and identifying who needs to sign specific documents.
6. Estimating the duration of the Probate process.
7. Discussing the order and time frame of various Probate-related actions: a. Order Determining Homestead. b. Order Appointing Personal Representative. c. Order Authorizing Sale.
The link you have selected is located on another server. The linked site contains
Information that has been created, published, maintained or otherwise posted by
institutions or organizations independent of this organization. We do not endorse,
approve, certify, or control any linked websites, their sponsors, or any of their
policies, activities, products or services. We do not assume responsibility for the
accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained therein.