- This event has passed.
(W) Understanding §1031 Exchanges – Build Your Business Working with Investors – 3 CE
March 18 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Members: $15 / Onsite: $25
Non-Members: $30 / Onsite $50
This course is approved for 3 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
Your customer tells you right before closing that they want to do a 1031 exchange, now what? Time to jump into action! Do not lose this opportunity to shine and to grow your real estate business!
Both Residential & Commercial Realtors with an understanding of the 1031 Exchange process and its tax benefits can offer their customers valuable guidance on using §1031 exchanges to save thousands in tax dollars and increase their real estate portfolios.
Successfully completing a 1031 exchange can be complicated. Join us to learn about this complex subject simplified by an expert in the 1031 industry.
• What is a ‘Starker’ 1031 Exchange
• Understanding IRS Rules & the Exchange Process
• 4 Types of Exchanges for Real Estate
• Qualified Intermediary’s Role & Security of Funds
• Capital Gains – Residential vs. Investment
• Tips & Strategies for a successful exchange
• Vacation Homes, Foreign Investors and more!
• Q & A