- This event has passed.
Zoom PSA: Pricing Strategy Advisor – 7hr CE
April 22 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Approved for 7hr of Continuing Education.
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and mis-perceptions they often have about home values.
Designed for real estate professionals at all experience levels and those working with either buyers or sellers, the PSA certification provides a framework for understanding:
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to guide clients through the CMA
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA is an approved elective for the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®) and Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designations.