- This event has passed.
Maximize Investor Profits: Part 3, Financial Analysis for Real Estate
May 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$15.00
Instructor: Eileen Cardelle
Maximize Investor Profits: Understand Time Value of Money, Demystify Income Property Financial Metrics & Confidently Present to Close More Commercial (Use New 2021/2022 Edu Credits)
- Review parts 1 and 2 summarizing key performance indicators (KPIs) financial metrics with Cap Rates, IRR, PV, NPV, DSCR and others for analyzing income properties with the Time Value of Money concept used by savvy investors to maximize profits and minimize risk.
- Learn to capture both your investor and lender’s attention confidently and professionally by using best practices presenting high level KPIs, market trends & demographics.
- Offering Memorandums (OMs) made easy so you shine like a pro
- How to efficiently and effectively counsel investors providing an important competitive edge with a win-win approach
- Preview using Commercial Real Estate Online Publishing (CREOP) platform, a MIAMI Commercial tool to simplify the preparation of OMs
- Special OM presentation by our Commercial President Steve Rigl, MBA, CCIM, SIOR