- This event has passed.
Zoom: Tax Reduction Strategies for the RE Professional
September 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
Instructor: Maine Shafer, JD
Give Yourself a Raise this Year!
Learn How to Keep More of Your Hard-Earned Money in 2023 & Beyond!
Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
• HOW to POWER BOOST your NEW 2023 deductions: Best business practices to optimize tax benefits and understand your elite status as a taxpayer.
• UNDERSTAND your tax professional’s role and how to partner with them effectively to reduce your tax liability.
• CHANGES to your 2023 vehicle deductions – The biggest improvement in 60 years! Choosing the right method! Simplified record keeping… PLUS, adding vehicles!
• HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
• HOW to deduct your Home Office…simplified, made safe, and expanded to multiple deductions! Learn the rules to INCREASE this deduction!
• HOW to optimize the New…and Improved…food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you can keep more of your income this year and beyond!
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.