- This event has passed.
Webinar: Remine Pro for Commercial (Spanish)
June 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Instructor: Robert Rodriguez
Remine Pro for Commercial – Another way to seacrh the MLS, Tax, Consumer Info and more…
- Access to REIS data at a fraction of the cost (Commercial Location Score, Rent Prediction Model, Sales Trends, and Market Trends)
- Access to Public Record data for Commercial Properties in the same place as your listing data
- Use filters to identify prospective sellers such as loan maturity date (CRE Type, Mortgage Age 7-10 years) or identify 1031 exchange properties by seaching by ownership time (over 30yeras can no longer depreciate the building)
- Create Custom Mailers with integration into Rocket Print and Mail
What you need to know about the commercial real estate features within Remine Pro:
These are two aspects of this CRE feature release. The first is a light commercial feature set that will be available within the Remine Pro platform at no additional cost, and the second is a integration with Moody’s Analytics that will be available for individual purchase exclusively through Remine Pro.
Available at no cost:
- Residential vs. Commercial toggle: Switch between residential and commercial filters at the top of the window to gain access to 3 new CRE-specific filters: Type, Price, and Size
- Enhanced property card layout and property details page, tailored to commercial properties
Moody’s Analytics Map Layers
Commercial Location Score (CLS) is the new standard in property assessment. CLS scores every commercial parcel in the United States enabling real estate professionals to consistently evaluate property desirability and suitability.
Moody’s Analytics Data located in Property Details Sections
When agents choose to add-on the Moody’s Analytics integration, they will see data from within the property details section. Data regarding the Commercial Location Score (CLS), *Rent Prediction Model (RPM) *available in some area markets, Sales Trends, and Market Trends are all accessible with one click from the property details page.
Sales Trends makes it easy to compare sales volume and cap rates across markets and identify variations in performance across submarkets.
Market Trends instantly helps agents understand all markets and submarkets by key performance indicators, including current and projected rents, vacancy rates, and inventory growth. To learn more about Moody’s Analytics visit: cre.moodyanalytics.com
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions: CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to join the session when the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up all the way so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.
If you have a disability and may require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact our Education Team at 305-468-7066 or email@example.com for a reasonable accommodation at least 48 hours before the event.