ZOOM: Expanding Your Global Search: Building an International Real Estate Business -2CE
March 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$15.00
Instructor: Neal Oates, Jr.
ZOOM: Expanding Your Global Reach: Building an International Real Estate Business – 2CE
March 28th from 10am to 12pm
Neal’s real estate career began as the client care manager for one of Miami’s most successful real estate teams this decade. During his tenure with the company, Neal moved his way through the ranks to listing assistant, listing manager, and eventually Operations Manager. Having gained a first-hand knowledge of how real estate works and learning innovative ways to excel in the field of real estate. Neal soon became an outstanding buyer’s agent, taking in 30+ transactions his first year of being licensed. The priceless knowledge gained while serving in this role proved to be vital in laying a strong foundation for what has become an emerging real estate force.
Understanding the importance of both real world “on the job” experience and structured education. Neal has attained numerous certifications and designations including Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Certified International Property Specialist, Certified REO Specialist, and Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource. To his clients, this means that they much more than an average real estate agent agent working for them. They have a dedicated professional on their side.
Since entering the industry, Neal has personally helped more than 400 families realize their real estate dreams. Neal’s performance and reputation are the main driving forces behind his success and rapid emergence as one of South Florida’s most prominent real estate consultants.
- Understanding why global reach is necessary for today’s economy
- Understand the advantages of targeting and working with international clients
- Recognize the challenges associated with international clients & transactions
- Be able to locate and disseminate valuable information to garner business
- Position themselves as THE international real estate professional of choice to compete against seasoned agents.
- Create an action plan to implement upon the conclusion of the course
Instructor – Neal Oates
Members: $15 | Non-members: $30