In-Person: (HQ) Commercial Contracts – Everything You Need to Know
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$15.00
Instructor: Avi S. Tryson, Esq.
Earn 3 Commercial Certificate Points (no Continuing Education credits)
The commercial contract is the linchpin of the commercial transaction. Understanding the possible provisions of the contract and addendums is important for anyone interested in commercial real estate. Whether working with investors or owner-users, you will gain a better understanding of the contract that will strengthen your position with buyers and sellers.
This class will cover key topics and issues pertinent to the contract:
- What important issues the form Commercial Contract doesn’t cover
- Why it’s important to understand how open and/or expired permits will affect the buyer post-closing
- Why it’s important for the seller to collect and prepare due diligence materials prior to entering into a contract
- How creating a critical date list will help you avoid deadline issues and keep everyone on schedule
- How a 1031 Exchange can affect your deal
- The significance of a Letter of Intent and how to best protect your commission
- And more….