- This event has passed.
Webinar: Pro Panel Monthly Series – Probate & Real Estate
January 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
New Monthly Series
A fast-paced, 30-Minute HOT TOPIC discussion with legal experts in various aspects of law. Each month a different topic.
- Learn about the real estate industry from a legal perspective
- Informal talk show style that is easy to understand
- New topic each month
- Experienced and knowledgeable guests
- Fun and entertaining
Hot Topic: Probate & Real Estate
- When is probate necessary?
- How long does probate take?
- How will probate affect the sale of a property?
- Who can sign the listing agreement and contract when the property is in probate?
- Does having a Will avoid probate?
Tod Weston, Esq.
Coastal Title / Law Offices of Gerrits & Weston
Justin Nepola, Esq.
Nepola Yonta Attorneys at Law
Justin Stivers, Esq. – The Probate Law Firm
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.