- This event has passed.
ZOOM: CIPS – Global Real Estate: Local Markets (Pre-Requisite)
September 11 @ 6:00 pm - September 12 @ 9:30 pm$79.00
Instructor: Neal Oates, Jr.
ZOOM: CIPS – Global Real Estate: Local Markets (Pre-Requisite) – 7CE
The Global Real Estate: Local Markets CIPS course is one of the two core courses required for both U.S. and Non-U.S. real estate professionals to earn the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designation. This course introduces real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate international real estate transactions.
- Monitor trends and indicators of the global economy, flow of capital, and the impact on local real estate markets.
- Identify local market opportunities and prospect for global business in your local market
- Take advantage of association resources
- Follow a standardized process for preparing a transaction and working with clients and customers
- Develop a network of contacts that can lead to referral business
- Recognize available visa statuses for foreign real estate owners and investors and guide foreign clients to seek expert advice