In celebration of MIAMI’s 100th Anniversary, we are extending the early dues payment education credit until April 30, 2021.
- This event has passed.
Zoom: Fair Housing Act Title XIII 3hr CE – CANCELLED
February 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Instructor: Richard H. Burch, CRB, CRS, GRI, TRC, e-PRO, AHWD
Zoom Link and Course material will be sent to class registrants the day prior to class.
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.
Abrief history and understanding of the Fair Housing Act Title VIII and riskmanagement in your day-to-day real estate business.
At the end of this course, students willbe able to:
- Explain the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Understand and explain the Fair Housing Act Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act 1968
- List who is protected
- Explain Steering, Blockbusting and Redlining
- Understand the HUD complaint and Investigation process
- Understand the possible penalties for violation
- List and understand the most common Fair Housing violations
- List and understand common Landlord and property management violations
- Know what things to look out for in advertising
- Know the basics about fair hosing