- This event has passed.
Webinar: Found Mold – Now What? – 2 CE
July 30, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Instructor: Cesar Costa
This course is approved for 2 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
The course objectives are to provide training on:
1. Why do you need a home Inspection? What are some Florida weather and typical inspection
concerns? How to properly recommend vendors without limiting choice.
2. What services are not part of the standard home inspection?
3. What is mold and what are its effects on health?
4. How to test for mold, common evaluation errors, and how to interpret lab results. Comparing mold
in nature and mold generated from water damage.
5. When is a mold remediator required? How do we clean mold in small areas (less than 10 sq. ft.)?
6. When is mold sampling recommended? Where is mold most critical? Good remediation practices.
After completion of this course, real estate agents will be able to:
• Identify situations where a mold test should be recommended
• Identify where the presence of mold is critical
• Recognize what kinds of professionals should be engaged for each kind of job
• Provide better advice on how to handle mold situations
• Reduce risks
• Avoid losing deals unnecessarily
• Increase customer satisfaction
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.