- This event has passed.
ZOOM: Important Legal Updates & Resources for Landlords and Tenants
April 13, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Important Legal Updates & Resources for Landlords and Tenants
- Judge Scott Janowitz to share about courtHELP, a FREE dispute resolution program for landlords and tenants to resolve their residential eviction cases.
- Victoria Mallette, Executive Director, and Paul Imbrone, Director of Landlord Recruitment and Retention, with the Homeless Trust, will share opportunities for landlords to enroll in RentConnect.
- Katherine Martinez, Director of Community Housing with Camillus House, will discuss resources available to their guests to find apartments, and opportunities to partner with them.
- Alexina Prather with Axis Helps Miami will share how to connect Miami-Dade County residents to rent and housing resources.
- Guerby Noel, Esq., with Legal Services of Greater Miami, will discuss the new landlord/tenant laws in Miami-Dade County.