- This event has passed.
(H) Working with Buyers and Sellers: MIAMI Marketing Tools Part 1
March 30 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Instructors will not bring you up to speed for tardiness.
*Please respect the time of your instructors and fellow Realtors.
Review MiamiRealtors.com website: Commercial, Global (Int’l Research and Statistics), Advocacy (Workforce Housing, FHA Condo Information) Affiliates (page and directory), Co-Brand-able Material (highlighting video on how to co-brand and flyers available)
Part 1: MLS Marketing Tools featuring:
1. RatePlug: Automated Marketing Program
-Provides your homebuyers with valuable finance information on each property they view to help them determine affordability
-Displays only the lenders that you work with and trust
-Includes property flyers for your listings and open house events
2. eProperty Watch: A consumer service that arrives in a monthly scheduled email and keeps them up-to-date on their home and neighborhood
-Makes you the market expert that prospects rely on for home values and neighborhood activity
-Agent branded emails, keeping you name top-of-mind
-Interesting drip-marketing platform
3. Surfina: MLS Integrated Insurance quotes is not only what you and your customers have been asking for…
-Quotes available in 11 different languages
-Available for RE1 and RE2 (single family homes and condos)
-Built for REALTORS with print, fax and email options available
4. Property Open House: https://www.southfloridaopenhousesearch.com/
5. Realtor Property Resource (RPR) Property Flyer