- This event has passed.
(J) Renovation Financing CE Class
October 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Instructor: Todd Fogel
Transforming Homes, Empowering Dreams!
FREE 2CE FOR MEMBERS!
A renovation loan can be used when a home buyer can’t afford their dream home at a move-in ready price. By purchasing or refinancing a less perfect place and investing in renovations and repairs, you will be able to create and customize the ideal family home. This financing can be for needed repairs, desired improvements, even failed inspections, open permits, code violation or to add square footage.
Key Course Takeaways
· Understand the basic mechanics and steps of a renovation loan
· Assist customers in identifying properties suitable for a renovation loan
· Explain the benefits between a Traditional Mortgage vs a Renovation Loan
· Describe improvements that would qualify for finance
· Discover FHA and FNMA convention loan products
Sponsored by Guaranteed Rate and First International Title