- This event has passed.
Webinar: New Home Source – New and Updated Home Market Update
June 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Learn how things have changed in the last few months and what New Home Source Professional is seeing from builders and consumers alike.
The “Work from Anywhere” idea is still growing strong. Home offices, gyms and outdoor living spaces are even more important to buyers as they move farther out into the suburbs. The market continues to change and builders are adapting to these changes with how they price and sell homes.
Experts expect the new home market to continue to out-perform in 2021 – driven by low interest rates, strong housing demand, and continued shortages of resale home inventory. Join us for an update on what’s new with new construction including:
– How can new homes help real estate professionals meet the need for more inventory?
– How can you manage buyer expectations at a time of increasing costs in construction materials and increasing home prices?
– Are waitlists and lotteries for new homes back? What are the pros and cons?
– When do builders expect to have more new homes and communities available?
– What changes have builders made to improve the new home shopping experience for you and your customers?
-Crystal Ball Questions: What is 2021 going to look like for the new home industry?
Join Jay McKenzie and the New Home Source Professional Agent Outreach Team for this insightful webinar. We’ll share actionable insights into homebuyer needs, attitudes and behavior from our Home Shopper Insights Survey of more than 8,135 current home shoppers and recent buyers in 43 top housing markets – and our ground-breaking New Home Buyer Journey research.
If you have a disability and may require a reasonable accommodation to fully participate in this event, please contact the Education Department at 305-468-7066 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a reasonable accommodation at least 48 hours before the event.