In celebration of MIAMI’s 100th Anniversary, we are extending the early dues payment education credit until April 30, 2021.
- This event has passed.
ZOOM: Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification – 8 CE
November 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - November 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm$59.00
Instructor: Grant Simon
This course will take place over 2 days as follows:
Monday, November 16 from 1pm – 5pm
Tuesday, November 17th from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
You must be present both days in order to receive CE hours AND the certification.
This course is approved for 8 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
This course also serves as ABR 1-Day Elective
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
REALTORS® will learn how to provide the real estate services—at any stage in the service member’s military career—that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals. Hone in your knowledge and skills for working with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans with the NAR’s Military Relocation Professional Certification.
NAR’s Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
After completing the MRP certification, MRP members will:
- Understand the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers
- Provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
- Enhance sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- Explain the basics of VA financing
- Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing
How to Earn Your MRP Certification:
- Complete the one-day course, Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core
- Pass exam
- Complete two, one-hour Webinars
- Submit your application, including payment of the one-time $195 application fee
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation, click on the zoom link provided. Follow the instructions containing the Zoom meeting instructions; CLICK “ADD TO CALENDAR” to reserve the time in your personal calendar and save the join instructions.
Saving the reservation to your calendar will provide an automated reminder about the session as well as the instructions to Join the session with the time comes.
When it’s time to join the meeting, simply follow the prompts in your ZOOM calendar reservation. From your Computer/Laptop/Tablet, click the URL/link to join the event. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can hear the instructors when they start the session.